Ruby Burial Package
Ruby Burial Package
- Collection of deceased and transfer into our care (within a 30 mile radius)
- Care of deceased including washing, dressing, hygenic treatment or embalming
- Choice of a light or dark veneered coffin
- Hearse and 1 limousine to travel in cortège (return journey onto wake or home address after the service)
- Viewing in the chapel of rest (by appointment only)
- Funeral Director and Four professional bearers attendance on the day (additional bearers chargeable)
- Receipt and listing of charitable donations (online donations available)
This price also includes the cost of the following disbursements
– Internment at Anns Hill Cemetary at £500
(interment at other cemetaries would incur additional fee)
– Minister or Celebrant fee at £180.00
Cost to purchase a plot NOT included
(No additional charge if you already own an existing grave)
Take £220 off this price if you do NOT require a limousine
Take £180 off this price if you do NOT require a minister or celebrant
Take £650 off this price if you wish to hold a non-attendance burial
(Please note: this would mean the deceased would be buried with only our staff present and no minister would be required. There would be no service and you would not be informed of the date of burial.)
Early repayment discount available if you pay the balance in advance by BACS, card payment or cash.
Minimum £1500 deposit required at least five days prior to the funeral.
A Guide to the Additional Fees that MAY apply
(Price may vary for alternative cemetaries or churches)
– Provision of a new grave at Anns Hill (if burial is not into an existing grave) ~ £550.00
– Temporary Grave marker ~ £55.00 (incl. £25.00 fee charged by council
– Use of chapel at Anns Hill ~ £100.00
– Organist in church from £80.00
– Use of a church for service prior to burial from £99.00
– Transfer Grant of Right to a new person ~ £75.00
Cost to a non-resident in any cemetary is usually double the price, unless the deceased moved out of area to live in a Nursing/Care home within the last 12 months.
We understand that some families are facing genuine financial hardship, if this is the case please speak to your funeral director as early as possible, we can offer assistance with applications for financial assistance and discuss flexible ways to pay.
023 9250 1128
023 9307 4483