Ruby Cremation Package
Our Ruby package is the cost of a complete funeral including all of the essential elements as listed below. There will be additional charges for items not included in the package such as service sheets, newspaper announcements, or flowers etc. Ask us about our early payment discount of £75, available to those paying the entire invoice in advance of the funeral (Not applicable on the Non Attendance cremation.)
There are no hidden extras, and we are not going to try and pressure you into spending more. As an independent funeral home we are not governed by a head office and can be flexible when discussing your budget and requirements.
Help is available for those applying for financial assistance. Please call us if you require any further information or advice.
Ruby Cremation Package
- Collection of deceased and transfer into our care (within a 30 mile radius)
- Care of deceased including washing, dressing, hygenic treatment or embalming
- Choice of a light or dark veneered coffin
- Hearse and 1 limousine to travel in cortège (return journey onto wake or home address after the service)
- Viewing in the chapel of rest (by appointment only)
- Funeral Director and Four professional bearers attendance on the day (additional bearers chargeable)
- Scatter tube for cremated remains (if ashes are to be returned)
- Receipt and listing of charitable donations (online donations available)
This price also includes the cost of the following disbursements
– Cremation fee at Portchester Crematorium at £595.00
– Doctors fees at £164.00
– Minister or Celebrant fee at £180.00
Take £220 off this price if you do NOT require a limousine
Take £180 off this price if you do NOT require a minister or celebrant
Early repayment discount available if you pay the balance in advance by BACS, card payment or cash.
Minimum £1500 deposit required at least five days prior to the funeral.
- Bringing the deceased into our care
- A robe
- Simple coffin
- Cremation fee (£595.00)
- Doctors fee (£164.00)
- Scatter tube for cremated remains
This is a very simple option for those who do not wish to have a funeral service.
There is no minister and families are not informed of the cremation time or date. We have an initial planning meeting where we discuss your requirements and complete all the paperwork.
Whilst there will not be a traditional funeral service, you are able to hold a separate memorial service at a later date. We are able to offer support and advice if necessary.
As this is a very low-cost option, the total amount needs to be paid before the cremation will take place.
We understand that some families are facing genuine financial hardship, if this is the case please speak to your funeral director as early as possible, we can offer assistance with applications for financial assistance and discuss flexible ways to pay.
023 9250 1128
023 9307 4483